Go Back   Cyber Recovery Social Network Forums - Alcohol and Drug Addiction Help/Support > Lounge > Videos & Music

Videos & Music Please feel free to share videos and music here. Please remember to keep them clean.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
clean42day

1 Giant Leap What about Me

this is a full length spiritual/mucsical documentary - and it is an amazing collaboration and work of art from all over the globe. it has a great message about addiction....the ego...the need for "more" and looking for "things" to make us happy. Ultimatley only a spiritual connection can make us feel whole and satisfied. this is a great little film with so many pearls of wisdom included - I just love the eclectic collaboration. I hope you all take the time to enjoy it.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/docu...What-About-Me-

Through music and film, "1 Giant Leap" explores the universal complexities of human nature. Two men set out on their journey recording musical jewels and words of wisdom with the cream of the world’s thinkers, writers and entertainers along the way. The duo traveled to the farthest corners of the planet, to ensure immense cultural diversity in this time capsule of humanity at its most inspirational.

Amazing must see.....enjoy

light and love

Gail

"Live today fully, expressing gratitude for all you have been, all you are right now, and all you are becoming." Melodie Beattie

clean42day is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply